Dream Job

From wearing makeup as a teenager, I have always loved the brand Benefit Cosmetics.

My dream job that I plan to go into is public relations and work for a company I have passion for.

I found a job titled, Global PR and Communications Coordinator for Benefit Cosmetics. It interested me because if I could be apart of makeup PR packages and potentially be in charge of new launches.

I seek mostly a balance between salary and satisfaction. I would love to be happy and be comfortable in the future to come.

In the job description, it states that you would support and coordinate many conferences and events. Which could potentially mean I could travel for work.

I want to have a career in public relations; this industry is growing exponentially. If I could help a company, I love and feel passionate for it will be such an excellent job for a living.

This job can get me closer to my satisfaction in a career for the rest of my life; this is job is the end goal of where I want to be. But Benefit Cosmetics also has internships that I could apply for right now.

I have a skill set for being creative and having great ideas. I feel that being in the makeup industry; I can show my creative side for product designs and promotions.

SJSU can help sharpen my writing skills and to sharpen my grammar style. I have always been a horrible writer but college testing me to write better.

Also, my current job has helped me to think on my toes and with public relations by sending out mass emails.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaker Feature Evaluation

News Assignment

Guest Speaker